Name:
Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada

I love being a husband, dad, brother and being uncle to the best nephews and nieces in the world. Macintosh computers rule.

Monday, January 30, 2006

4x4+4

4x4+4
I was tagged by Rebecca. These are my answers.

Four Jobs You've Had

These are my first four jobs:

1. Garden laborer
2. Security Guard
3. Bricklayer's helper
4. Nursing Aide in a Nursing Home


Four Places You've Lived

Okay, so these are the first four places I lived:

1. Ottawa, Ontario
2. Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
3. Christchurch, New Zealand
4. Edmonton, Alberta



Four Vacations You've Taken

1. Hawaii
2. Yarker, Ontario
3. Vancouver, British Columbia
4. Arlington Beach, Saskatchewan



Four Vehicles You've Owned

1. 1973 Mercury Comet
2. 1963 Belair
3. 1971 Impala
4. 1990 Golf



Four Blogs I Want to Tag

1. Mark
2. Jill
3. Sue
4. Rebecca tagged the other bloggers I know !

|