Name:
Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada

I love being a husband, dad, brother and being uncle to the best nephews and nieces in the world. Macintosh computers rule.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Dosanjh defends public health system

from the The Globe and Mail

I don't understand this denial from Dosanjh. Private health care is already here. Look at British Columbia, Dosanjh's home province or at Quebec. If you can't get in for a medical service then all you do is pay for it. This sounds like, " We will scrap the GST!!!"(Liberals 1993 election or -"We will not raise gas taxes"(Trudeau before election in 1980. He raised taxes after the election.) ( I wish I had a quote on Brian Mulroney, the Liberal lies are very apparent). The Liberals have been on the watch for the greatest increase in private health care over the last ten years. By the time this done we will have private health care and the Liberals will probably blame somebody else for having prevented them from acting sooner oh and they will still be in power under Justin Trudeau or Sasha Trudeau. I guess I am a little cynical of government talk. I want a better health care system for all Canadians. I personally am in the best of places. I live in a small territory that provides great medical service and if they don't have here I am flown to where they do have it. But I know the rest of the country is not so fortunate. We need a real fix in the health care system. i don't have answers but I wish Tommy Douglas was here to straighten this lot out.

Other references:

CMA : "Report Card Finds Health Debate Needs a Good Dose of Fact"

Getting a leg up on hip surgery


Fort St. John - canada.com network: "Canadians' perceptions of health-care system skewed
poll"

|